GP Services from Patrington Pharmacy
With the demand for GP practices on the rise, getting an appointment has become more and more difficult. To guarantee support to the community, we have joined hands with Medicspot to offer private GP services in Patrington.
What’s the importance of GP Services in Patrington?
GP services offer assessment, triage, diagnosis, treatment and support to help manage chronic illnesses, and preventive health interventions. The services also provide healthcare system navigation which includes diversion and referral via the system to hospitals as well as community specialist healthcare givers.
How it works
Medicspot enables you to book a private GP appointment at Patrington Pharmacy on the same day. We not only use examination tools but also video conferencing that enables the doctors to cure 96% of health issues, from pains and aches to mental health. By providing our community with convenient access to healthcare, we know that we can assist a lot of people to stay strong and healthy.
What we can treat:
– Infections – UTIs, Nail Infections, Athletes’ foot & more.
– Allergies – Hay Fever, Itchy Eyes & Dust Allergies
– Aches & Pains – Arthritis, back pain, muscle sprain, tension headache, migraine.
– Coughs & Colds – Chest infections, asthma, pneumonia, reflux, influenza, fever – (If you think you may have COVID-19 you need to self isolate and order a test).
– Ear, Nose & Throat – Sore throat, tonsillitis, ear infections, laryngitis, sinusitis, tinnitus, etc.
– Sexual Health – Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, contraceptive pill, birth control, heavy period, etc.
– Skin Problems – Rash, acne, cold sores, eczema, ringworm, hair loss, psoriasis, impetigo, etc.
– Mental Health – Depression, stress, panic attacks, anxiety, phobias, fear of flying, etc.
– Other – Incontinence, weight loss, smoking cessation, travel advice, period delay, etc.
How to book the GP services
Get access to local GP services in Patrington by booking with us at Patrington Pharmacy!
You can also Contact us today for more information about the GP services in Patrington.